Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chemo Postponed

We are waiting on a second opinion on the diagnosis from St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital in Tennessee, which should be in on Monday. In addition, Isabella developed a fever overnight after the surgery, so we decided to postpone the chemotherapy until Monday. Isabella will remain on the Pediatric floor until the chemo is given, then she'll probably be transferred back to the Rusk Institute to continue her therapy. We're hoping for a nice, quiet weekend.


  1. Our prayers are with you.

  2. We just found out about Isabella fight. Our prayers are with you. Please tell her Justin sends her lots of hugs and misses her at school. I have showed him your site and explained to him what has happened. He is also worried about Isabella's mother.
    All our Love, the DeMarche Family


Feel free to leave a message for Isabella.